Share Your Event With Us!
The Chamber truly appreciates the support of our members, we could not exist without your support and your membership is a true investment into our community and allows us to continue to promote our businesses, tourism, organizations and all of our assets. Your Investment allows the Chamber to be involved in & host so many different programs throughout our community,
• Chamber represented and works with the Economic Development Council
• Sponsor the Annual Henry County Farm Fresh Breakfast at Harvest Showcase
• Began and Continuing Henry County Leadership program with adult and youth
• Print Henry County relocation guide with the HC Local annually.
• Support & Promote Tourism in Henry County
• Co-Sponsor and work the Pride of the Counties booth at the State Fair
• Support local charities and community groups.
• Sponsors and hosts multiple networking dinners and opportunities for our members.
• Create and distribute Henry County brochures
• Work with the schools to help with youth leadership skills & opportunities in the community.
• Workforce Development
• Community Awareness
Chamber Mission: Promoting pride & progress. The chamber is a non-profit organization, funded by memberships. We absolutely could not exist without our members. The chamber board continuously looks for ways to facilitate relationships & community connections by bringing people and organizations together thorough different events, programs, and other organizations we are involved in. We are working on our 2024 yearly plan and look forward to another exciting, great year.
Wonderful connection with Angels Envy to help support their efforts in our community
Love Local Markets in partnership with the Henry County Public Library (monthly May- Nov) Phenomenal Ladies Luncheon in May
Small Business Day/KY Chamber representing Henry County
10 Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies through the year
Continuous Social Media support to our businesses & organizations (daily)
Our board members have become or are involved in multiple organizations
Amazing Annual Member Dinner, Leadership graduation & community award night
Guest speaker at HC Cattlemen’s and Rotary, to promote chamber benefits
LEADERSHIP PROGRAM (monthly, May – Nov)
Henry County Christmas Tractor Parade
We hope that you are following us on our Facebook page, we try to keep it active with things going on in the community, please like & share our page. We are here to support members and be a positive voice in the community. We appreciate the support of all of our members.
The Chamber office will be closed starting Wednesday, December 20th and will reopen Wednesday, January 3rd. We wish you all a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!