The Chamber truly appreciates the support of our members, we could not exist without your support and your membership is a true investment into our community and allows us to continue to promote our businesses, tourism, organizations and all of our assets. Your Investment allows the Chamber to be involved in & host so many different programs throughout our community,
• Chamber represented and works with the Economic Development Council
• Sponsor the Annual Henry County Farm Fresh Breakfast at Harvest Showcase
• Began and Continuing Henry County Leadership program with adult and youth
• Print Henry County relocation guide with the HC Local annually.
• Support & Promote Tourism in Henry County
• Co-Sponsor and work the Pride of the Counties booth at the State Fair
• Support local charities and community groups.
• Sponsors and hosts multiple networking dinners and opportunities for our members.
• Create and distribute Henry County brochures
• Work with the schools to help with youth leadership skills & opportunities in the community.
• Workforce Development
• Community Awareness
Share Your Event With Us!
Such a fun Farm To Table Dinner at Riverside Faul Family Farm in Sulphur on August 10th! Beautiful venue, great networking & wonderful food!
We had an amazing Leadership program this past year, we learned more about Henry County each month and finished with a full tour guided by Steve Moore, this class was a lot of fun and some great connections were made. We will kick off the 2020 Leadership Program in March, if you are interested, please contact us for an application, space is limited.
Congratulations to our 2019 Leadership graduates: Catherine Atchison, Renee Walters, Shelley Noe, Jeanie Campbell, Jennifer Hegg, Sharon Rowlett, Marian Call, Travis LaFollette & Toney Jones. Thank you all for your time, support & commitment to the community.